This is the demo vehicle for all demo vehicles. No expense was spared. Believe me, my pocket book felt this one! It is a 2000 Honda Civic Si in blue (of course). We wanted this car to be the ultimate expression of what a car can become. It has the ultimate in performance parts, styling, and stereo.
This civic was the featured vehicle on the Super Street Tour and it was in the Toucan booth at NOPI!! Make sure you look for pictures of this awesome civic in upcoming Super Street issues.
I’ll just list the brands and parts, because if I gave you a full description, you’d be sorting through 3 pages of text. You have GOT to see this car!
- AEM: big brake kit front & rear, fuel filter, fuel rail, pulleys, valve cover Insert, and cam gears
- JUN: header and lightened flywheel
- Jackson Racing: supercharger, high-boost pulley, fuel pump, clutch, and timing controller
- Nitrous Express: nitrous system, electronic nitrous controller, fuel safety switch, bottle warmer, pressure gauge, and blowoff valve, and remote bottle opener
- Tokico: illumina front & rear shocks
- Hayame: rear muffler with WSS custom pipe
- Arospeed: Z3 style fiberglass fenders
- Kaminari: carbon-fiber hood
- Wings West: aggressor body kit with 3-piece rear wing
- APC: euro-style gauge cover and headlight eyebrows
- Ractive: air intake, front strut bar, driving lights, altezza rear taillights, hose sleeving kit, short shifter, carbon-fiber brake handle, LED brake bulbs, xenon turn signal, back-up bulbs, coil-overs, spark-plug wires
- PIAA: plasma headlight bulbs
- Momo: reclining race seats(2), apache steering wheel, shift knob and boot, pedal kit including dead pedal, passenger footwell, shoulder pads, anthracite 17″ GT2 wheels
- Schroth: 5-point racing harness(2)
- Crane: ignition system
- Toyo: 215/40zr17 T1S tires
- Alpine: IVA-C800 am/fm/cd w/6.5″ monitor, DVA-5205 dvd player JL: 8w3 subwoofers(4), 500.1 sub amps(2), 300.4 amp for mids, VR525csi components in front doors, VR650cxi coaxes for rear fill.
- Autopage: security system
- Rockford: wiring
- Graphics: custom graphics by Speedesign